Due to Covid 19 there will be some changes to the way
Young Gloves Karate train.
This is to ensure the safety of students and instructors. I'm sure we
all agree its great to be back training and understand the need to follow
- All classes need to be booked in advanced to ensure that classes
are under 20 students training.
- Lessons are booked online up to 2 weeks in advanced. The website
will be updated each Mon to enable future bookings.
- Social distancing between each student & Instructors must be endeared
to at all times.
- No spectators watching the classes. If parents wish to stay that
can be obliged by them taking part in the class with their children.
- Trainers or pumps to be worn.
- Any questions can be answers via text, email, or social media.
- A one way system will be in place, no one may enter the dojo until
the previous class has vacated.
- Hand sanitizers will be at the entrance of the dojo, all members
must use this before entering.
- No sparring will be allowed in class until further notice.
- Anyone with a temperature or any signs of illness will not be permitted
to enter the dojo.
Sensei Justin Thomas (5th Dan) Head Instructor and founder
of Young Gloves teaches all classes